The Peninsula Yoga Centre (PYC) is committed to protecting the privacy of our members and of visitors to this website.
Any information submitted to us remains private and is used only for the purposes as detailed below.
Online Registration and Order Security
When an order for a class or session is placed online through this site, personal details and credit card information are processed using SSL encryption technology.
PYC uses the secure online services of MONERIS for payments and Site5.com for registration, order processing and online payments. Visit their websites for details on their respective privacy policies.
About All PYC Website Visitors
In general, any information gathered from the website is about site visitors collectively. This includes what areas and what information are accessed most frequently. This data is only viewed anonymously and in aggregate to help PYC determine what is of most interest to our members and website visitors.
Information About Our Members
To register for a session, workshop or special event, you must first register with us. The registration form requires contact information (such as name, street address, phone number and email address).
We intend to provide basic updates and information about upcoming events at PYC via emails to registered students. All students will be provided the opportunity to opt out of this service.
PYC does not sell or share personal data about visitors, students or members to any third party unless required by law.
Registration and Payment Information
- PYC welcomes students of all ages. Students under the age of 16 must have signed parental approval.
- Late registrants will have the fee prorated to cover the remaining classes in a term by contacting the Registrar.
What is the PYC 'missed class' make up policy?
- Please make every effort to attend the class for which you are registered. If you miss a class, you may make it up in any other appropriate level class during the current term. Please inform the teacher before the start of the make up class.
- Refunds can only be made in the case of medical reasons or family emergency.
- An administration fee of $25.00 is charged to process any refund. Refunds are be prorated from the date of notification fee within the registration term.
- NSF cheque charge $25.00.